Wednesday, November 27, 2013

We Have Tags!

Many thanks to my sister who whipped up these tags for The Blanket Brigade.  PLEASE make sure you get one for your blanket!  If you're donating from afar email me at blanketbrigade2013@gmail.com and I'll send you the file to print out, fill out, and send with your blanket.  If you see me (or a helper!) directly to drop off/pick up your blanket I'll have plenty on hand, and if you're donating at St. Paul, there will be a small box next to the donation box with tags and pens to fill them out.

Mallory is a busy bee backing them with scrapbook paper to make them pretty.

Fill out your name, age, and where you're from

Include it in your bag and we'll make sure
the recipient of your blanket gets your card!


THANK YOU!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment