Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday "Wrap" Up

I'm hearing so many great stories about how you are coming together to Branch Out the Blanket Brigade!  I'm keeping a running list so if you've got something in the works, I'd love it if you could contact me and let me know so I can have an idea of where we're at.

Earlier this fall, my baby had to have cranial reconstruction surgery at Luries.  Heading into it I was thinking, "There's NO way I'm going to be able to pull off the Blaket Brigade this fall".  But from the first time I set foot in that place until the moment we left I repeatedly asked myself the question, "How can we NOT do this after experiencing, first hand, how AMAZING this hospital is!" I was so blown away I blogged about it early one morning during our stay.  You can read it here.


I can't wait to see what other amazing places are loved by the blanket brigade this year!

If you are local, we are JUST about set with a 2nd Annual, Thrivent Sponsered, Tied With Love event at St. Paul.  Details coming soon!

Thrivent members, did you know you have access to an Action Team grant?  Consider applying and using your money for fleece!  Scouts, Clubs, Teams, Youth Groups, Classrooms, Faculty, Staff.... there are so many opportunities to work together to bless the lives of the children in your own community.

No comments:

Post a Comment