Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Blanket #39 is a Special One

When my friend called me to tell me this story, I got the goosebumps!

A note from the Yellow Room:

We were so excited to make our blanket for the blanket brigade. As we were praying for the recipient of the blanket, a student said,  "My friend is in the hospital". We were able to donate our blanket directly to a 4 year old who is suffering from epilepsy. The blanket brigade has given us an opportunity to care for one another. We now pray for this little guy on a regular basis.

Mrs. Cimarusti and the friends in the Yellow Room at St. Paul.


I love that a sweetie in Mrs. Cimarusti's class shared his love for his friend with his classmates.  We pray for the sweet recipient of this blanket in our house too!  Thanks, Mrs. Cimarusti!

No comments:

Post a Comment